Top 5 Google Marketing Tools For Businesses – are you using them?
Google can be used in so many ways and for so many reasons which is why we all love it. Some people don’t go many days without looking on Google for something but that does not necessarily mean you know how to use it effectively or what it really has to offer!
Here are the top 5 marketing tools For Business Google has to offer:
1. Google Alerts
- Google alerts notify you every time your name or site is listed or mentioned by a person or other site. Thebestofbarrowandfurness favourite tool for keeping in touch with new events and local news. PLUS follow your own clients and prospects with this.
2. Google Analytics
- Can give you all the up to date statistics about the traffic coming to your site, how many visitors you have had, how much repeat business you have had, how long they spent on your site and other necessary information. If you want to improve the performance of your site, Google Analytics is something that you should incorporate within your site. You will know which aspects of your business are working well and delivering what it is supposed to and which is not contributing anything and should therefore be removed or improved.
3. Google Sitemaps
- Having your site indexed is one thing that a lot of web master and internet marketers often find difficult. Google Sitemaps can make that aspect easier. It is an XML file which will get uploaded to Google in cases wherein a new page was added within your website. Adding more information to your site will be more convenient with Google Sitemaps.
4. Google Trends
- With Google Trends, you will be able to search for the trend and the most popular search at a certain period of time. This is important for internet marketers because it is a big factor in choosing the product to sell or promoting the ones that they are currently offering.
5. Google eBlogger
- Blogging is very important for your site as the RSS feeds are vital to keep your site going. If you’re not the best person at writing these then eBlogger is the one for you, it makes blogging a lot easier and quicker.
We hope this helps, if you know of any other great marketing tools that can be used on Google let us know!