Banish the winter blues this yuletide and indulge your senses by spoiling yourself and your loved ones rotten with our glittering list of pampering treats.
Local journalist Ekaterina Botziou chekced out the best spots in Wimbledon to relax. Unwind with a soothing massage or re-balance your mind and start the New Year refreshed and restored!
Here are the top five treatments to ensure you begin 2015 with a smile on your face.
1. Start the New Year completely re-balanced with the ancient healing practice of acupuncture. Acupuncture is designed to promote the body's own immune response to heal and can help with migraines, stress, anxiety and fatigue. A two-hour appointment is £75 at Jiva Health. Visit www.jivahealth.co.uk/wimbledon to find out more.
2. Pamper yourself with the power of three at Gina Conway and renew tired-looking skin with a trio of relaxing facials. Try the ancient anti-aging art of Ayurveda to encourage radiance and lift fine lines, or go for the Dual Exfoliation Power Peel to smooth wrinkles and improve skin texture. Find out more at www.ginaconwaysalons.co.uk
3. Liven up at Nuffield Fitness & Wellbeing Gym and ring in the New Year with a healthy body and mind. Soothe aching muscles by making full use of the onsite jacuzzi and sauna or finish our workout with a trip to the spa for a treatment of your choice. Membership starts from £64/month. For more information, visit www.nuffieldhealth.com/gyms/wimbledon
4. Relieve stress, neck pain, tension, lower back pain, anxiety, or if you just want to relax and indulge, experience a full body deep tissue massage, reflexology, aromatherapy and Thai massage. New customers get £10 off their first one hour massage treatment, exclusively at Green Touch. View the treatments here www.greentouchpi.com
5. Offering a wide selection of treatments such as massage, reiki, osteopathy, pedicures, reflexology and hypnotherapy, HealthZone is dedicated to the natural art of healing. With discounted treatments and special offers available on a regular basis, makeover your soul and calm your senses by booking an appointment now. Visit www.healthzoneclinic.co.uk for further information.
Say goodbye to 2014 in style and kick-start 2015 with a whole new, relaxed you!
The Best of Wimbledon and Merton helps to bring all the best local information to all local residents and businesses throughout Wimbledon and Merton. We also bring trusted businesses and the community...