Enmore has some of the most incredible panoramic views including Glastonbury Tor in the distance, the Somerset coastline and across the Bristol channel to Wales. The views alone are a worth a visit! They have even hosted many national competitions such as English Women's Amateur Open Stoke Play Championships, the R&A British Boys Open Championship and the Southern Regional Qualifier of the English Men's Amateur Championship, The Brabazon Trophy.
Enmore Park is one of Somerset's premier championship golf courses with an active membership of around 700, so there is always plenty going on. Their Men's, Ladies, Senior and Junior sections all offer a full competition fixtures schedule aimed at players of all standards. All are welcome to to play the course several times before signing up for a membership and all green fees paid will be deducted from the joining fee.
Benefits of Membership at Enmore Park:
- Full playing rights at one of Somerset's premier championship courses
- Extensive calendar of competitions for all sections
- Regular social events
- Qualifying competitions played all year round
- Free reciprocal golf arrangements are in place with 10 other clubs
- Reduced green fee offers at 15 other golf clubs as part of our reciprocal agrrangements
- Enmore Ramblers mixed away days
- 15% discount on bar purchases
- Superb clubhouse facilities
- Free WiFi
- One of only 9 recognised county golf centres
They take great pride in ensuring that everyone is welcomed by the high standards that have become part of the Enmore Experience. All visiting golfers of all abilities are welcome and encouraged. Be sure to contact 01278 672100 in advance to avoid disappointment.
Their 2017 green fees are £43 for a single round Tuesday – Friday & £45 per round Saturday & Sunday. The single round winter rate is £31 or £92 for a 4 ball. For Monday after 12:00pm and twilight golf after 4pm on any other day, there is a special reduced rate of £31.