Here at Thebestof Sutton Coldfield we specialise in connecting recommended local businesses to the local community using a variety of proven local marketing tools and methods.
1. GET OUT THERE! Attend local events, find local groups by researching online and meet new people. We recommend attending events at least 3 times to make sure they are right for you and you will become recognised by other local businesses as an ambassador for the organisation you are representing.
2. GET MAILING! Collecting businesses cards and email addresses at events will help you to build a local database to let people know of the great things you are doing and any events you are hosting.
3. GET PRINTING! Having leaflets to hand out at events and leave with local shops and businesses will further spread awareness and remind people of you after meeting you.
4. GET SOCIAL! Being Social media savvy is a great way to reach 1000’s of people in the local area and beyond. Facebook and Twitter Pages can be used to promote all sorts of great events, offers and interesting information and help gain a following amongst the local community.
5. GET FREEBIES! Many local websites including The best of Sutton offer a FREE advertising medium for local events which can also be shared on Social Media as well! Double Whammy!
6. GET BLOGGING! Writing an interesting piece on your particular field can seem daunting, but something as simple as Top Ten Tips for fundraising can be a great way to raise awareness. Guess what? You can also blog for free on our website and publish them on Social Media.
7. GET WEB SAVVY! If you have a website, make sure it’s up to date and contains fresh interesting content and information. If you need help with a website, look for local recommended providers at local events you attend and build relationships with them, you never know how they could help and support you.
8. GET PRESS! Send out press releases to local papers and magazines to reach different audiences that may not be users of the internet and social media.
9. GET RETENTION! Once you have all of the above, keep in touch with your contacts by sending regular newsletters containing offers and events. Why not ask the people you provide a service to, to recommend you to others and leave reviews and testimonials for you as well?
10. GET BUSY! Hopefully these tips will have given you some useful ideas, so please go out there and use them!
If you would like to know more about how we can help you, please contact us today!
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.