This year shoppers and children alike will enjoy the first Henley Advent Treasure Hunt from 1st December 2013, leading participants around Henley's fabulous stores. Twenty-four local businesses have signed up to be sticker-collection points which will enable lucky shoppers to win a selection of fantastic prizes worth over £1,000.
Pick up a map with instruction from one of the participating businesses listed below, or from the Town Hall Information Centre. To enter, simply collect a sticker from the 24 participating local businesses and stick it on top of the relevant number location on the map. Once all 24 stickers are applied, complete the contact details section and post your map in the Christmas post box located on the Henley Town Hall. All entries must be submitted by noon on Tuesday 24th December, when the prize draw by the Mayor will take place. Strictly one entry per participant allowed.
Download the Treasure Hunt Map
• Huitquist Jewellery donated by St. Audrey’s
• A Book donated by The Bell Street Bookshop
• A £30 Gift Voucher donated by Jods Galore
• A Wild Bird Hamper donated Henley Pet shop
• A £40 Gift Voucher donated by Bagatelle Toys
• A Family Cinema Ticket donated by Regal Picturehouse
• A Family Brunch donated by Hotel Du Vin
• A Framed Print of your choice donated by Simon Drew
• A £30 Gift Voucher donated by Stemtation Flowers
• A Family Sunday Lunch donated by The Henley Brew House
• A £20 Gift Voucher donated by Foam Fashion
• A Book of Poems by Kenneth Grahame donated by Jonkers Rare Books
• A Beach House Money Box donated by Boatique
• A Box of Handmade Chocolates donated by Gorvett & Stone
• A £20 Gift Voucher donated by Laurence Menswear
• A £30 Gift Voucher donated by Hubbledays
• Two Teas & Cakes for Two donated by Hot Gossip
• A White Fur Christmas Stocking donated by Deep Clothing Co.
• A £20 Gift voucher donated by One Offs Of Henley
• A £30 Bouquet donated by Blue Bells of Henley
• A £50 Dry Cleaning Voucher donated by Reids
• A £65 Gift Voucher donated by E.T. Sheppard
• A Teddy Bear donated by Asquiths
• Afternoon Tea with the Mayor & Mayoress of Henley donated by Henley Town Council
Member since: 9th July 2012
Hi, We are Phil and Gill Chappell. We own the Best of Henley-on-Thames. We live in Henley so would love to hear your views and opinions about all things Henley.