Are you organised, personable, approachable, enthusiastic, outgoing, pro-active and flexible? Do you have an eye for detail when updating Clients and the CRM Database? Are you happy to help with marketing ideas and delivery?
You will be responsible for:
• Managing the office i.e. dealing with post, taking calls, general office management
• Liaising with and following up with clients and contacts as required
• Policy and data administration supporting the Advisors
• Establishing contact with new and existing clients
• Pro-actively managing email campaigns
• Attending events (flexible)
You will have:
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Excellent telephone manner
• IT literate
• Proficient in Microsoft applications
• Experience in marketing (ideally)
Optional; depending on what you love doing:
• Some social media
• Learning to sell
Hours are negotiable but initially the role will be Monday – Friday for approx. 5 hours per day (flexible hours) 9.30am – 2.30pm, 5 days per week
Hourly starting rate is £11 per hour (dependant on experience), a Bonus scheme based on Company and personal performance, Company Pension Scheme, 20 days holiday per annum plus statutory bank holidays. Occasional working from home may also be an option.
If this is the role for you please send your CV to Roy Allaway
Member since: 27th June 2014
I have over 20 year’s marketing experience working for companies including Hewlett Packard, Royal Mail, Hitachi and AQA. I live in Fleet and am the owner of thebestof Fleet helping small and medium companies...