Willingdon Athletic
Willingdon Athletic
  • Willingdon
    East Sussex
    BN22 0LT
Willingdon Athletic FC was formed in 1918, with the club playing on a piece of land owned by Farmer Vine, a local man who wanted to help out the village.

When the local Recreation Ground was left in Trust to the village, the club relocated to its current Huggetts Lane Ground in 1934. After the Second World War, The Dons competed in the Eastbourne and District League but began to struggle for players in the 1968/69 season.

Social Interaction