Worried that you’ve jumped onto the Christmas party bandwagon a little late this year? Don’t panic! Here at Red Pepper Events we save the best party nights for last!
On the 19th of December we’re hosting a Christmas Party Night in a historic, 18th century setting – The Steeple, located within the Nethergate, at the heart of Dundee’s city centre. With its beautiful high ceilings, large windows and newly refurbished interior, the Steeple is the perfect location to celebrate Christmas in style. Tickets cost £29 per person for this event and the price includes dinner and bubbly!
The Festive Menu
- Sliced roast turkey (served with stuffing and cranberry sauce or gravy)
- Kilted sausages
- Boeuf bourguignon
- Potato gratin
- New potatoes marinated in a herby, butter
- Seasonal vegetables
- Mince pies (Santa’s favourite)
All dishes on the festive menu will be fully catered for by Arnold’s Catering, a local catering business which specialises in the provision of delicious, freshly prepared, homemade food. Yum!
- An excellent DJ playing music by request – everything from Wham’s ‘Last Christmas’ to Whitney’s ‘I Wanna Dance with Somebody’. A great opportunity for you to listen to and dance along with some of your favourite songs from throughout the decades!
- A nail-biting performance from Verity the Fire Eating Girl
- Card tricks and magic performed by Michael Brandie, a Tayside based magician
- Drinks by candlelight at our fully licenced bar
The night (which kicks off at 7.30pm) promises to be lots of fun and is a great opportunity to get together with friends – and meet new ones too!
To book your tickets for this fantastic, festive event, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively give us a call on 01382 660394/07921 311743. We look forward to hearing from you!
Natalie joined The Best Of team in November 2013 as their new marketing assistant. Natalie has an undergraduate degree in law and a postgraduate degree in management. In her spare time she enjoys horse...