Keys Park Conference and Function Centre

4.3/5 based on 8 reviews
Local Feedback
In February 2016, Peggy Harris said:
I would just like to express my thanks for all you did for my husband's funeral. Everything went very smoothly and the food was perfect, so that took a big weight off our minds at this sad time. So we are eternally grateful for everything you did. Many thanks.
In January 2016, Mr & Mrs Bradley-Howell said:
Thank you for all you have done for the Bradley-Howell wedding party. Deeply appreciated.
In December 2015, Paula Baldwin said:
Thanks so much for all your hard work. I really enjoyed my party and so did my guests. I was really pleased with the service we received from you and your staff.
In November 2015, Isabell Baskeyfield said:
Thank yu to all of you who put on a wonderful spread, you did us proud. Guests have not stopped talking about it. The venue was great as was the service. Love to you all.
In August 2015, Sarah & Chris Riley said:
Thank you very much for all your help in planning the room for Riley's Christening. All the staff were so helpful and made the day really special.
In July 2015, Sam said:
To all the lovely ladies who did our buffet for our Silver Wedding. Thank you so much. You all did a fantastic job.
In June 2015, Viv Hall said:
Thank you for a wonderful night on Friday 12th. Thank you for all your hard work - food was fab. X
In March 2013, Reg Evans said:
Just a note and a token of my appreciation for your care and consideration last night. The hospitality was second to none and you, particularly made us all feel so welcome. The result made it a perfect evening to celebrate Derick's memory and I shall certainly consider making it, at least, an annual event. Once again, thanks very much.
This feedback section provides additional endorsements via thank you cards and letters.
Our local marketing team have accepted the content as genuine.
Displaying page 1 of 1