Some news from the Farmers Club and NO it is not just for Farmers to join.
BURY ST EDMUNDS FARMERS CLUB TO WELCOME RENOWNED HEAD CHEF
Bury St Edmunds Farmers Club will introduce its new head chef Jamie Scott to its members at a special event at the end of November.
Jamie Scott has joined the Club from award-winning restaurant The Willow Tree, in Bourn, where he worked with his older brother. He was raised within a family of chefs, including his mother, and three of his four brothers.
Jamie’s younger brother Shaw will be working alongside him as Chef de Partie. Together they plan to introduce exciting new ideas and delicious dishes, many of which are regularly posted on the Club’s social media outlets.
Jamie said: “I pride myself on using fresh and locally sourced Suffolk ingredients wherever possible, and creating dishes from scratch. I love taking traditional favourite dishes, and reworking them into something really special.”
An event for non-members’ will be held early in the new year.
Please contact the Club’s Front of House Team if you would like to be included in the Club e-Newsletter, informing you of up and coming events at the Farmers Club.
AND DID YOU KNOW?
- Based in central Bury St Edmunds, The Farmers Club is set in a beautiful 15th century Georgian grade I listed building.
- The Club is available for weddings, private functions, corporate, social and other events.
- Within the Club is Northgate Business Centre, offering a variety of business services, including serviced offices and meeting rooms.
- Benefits of membership include use of the Club’s large short stay car park.
- Membership options at the Club include specific corporate memberships for both start-up businesses and well established local companies.
Membership costs are: £250 a year for single membership; £375 for a couple; and £400 for corporate membership
Member since: 10th July 2012
hello there, I am the owner of the Best of Bury St Edmunds and my aim is to keep all local people informed about the better businesses in our lovely town and make sure the businesses on this directory...