Featuring big name acts, alongside exciting breakthrough artists, the music line-up for this year’s action-packed cricket competition, The Hundred, promises a summer of world class sport and unmissable musical performances, taking sporting entertainment to the next level.
Announced today, the line-up sees Edgbaston Stadium set to host to some of the most exciting names on the UK music scene including DJ 2NV, Birmingham Phoenix’s resident DJ who will provide entertainment at every Edgbaston fixture, Leadley (performing on Wednesday 10 August), Birmingham raised Kofi Stone (performing on Monday 15 August), West Midlands based Big Image (performing on 19 August) and Jordan Mackampa (performing on Sunday 28 August).
Elsewhere, the line-up is topped by multi-platinum selling English pop-rock band Bastille, who will take to the stage at The Hundred men’s and women’s final at Lord’s on Saturday 3 September.
For the second year running, the live music at all 34 games of The Hundred has been curated in collaboration with BBC Music Introducing. The partnership connects sports fans with both new and established artists who began their career on the BBC platform. As well as the performances taking place at Edgbaston Stadium, artists will perform in front of large audiences at some of the UK’s biggest cricket grounds, including Lord’s (London), The Kia Oval (London), Emirates Old Trafford (Manchester), Sophia Gardens (Cardiff), Headingley (Leeds), Ageas Bowl (Southampton) and Trent Bridge (Nottingham).
Kicking off on 3 August, The Hundred is cricket’s high-octane competition which fuses world class sport with spectacular entertainment, giving fans the chance to watch some of the best players in the world compete alongside epic music performances in a high energy, family-friendly environment.
In its first year in 2021, The Hundred attracted some of the biggest names in UK music including Becky Hill, Everything Everything, and Self Esteem, plus breakthrough acts such as Sports Team and Lauran Hibberd who are now on everyone’s playlists. 2022’s line up is set to be an equally big hit with new and existing fans of the game.
More information on The Hundred’s 2022 music line-up is available at www.thehundred.com/music/live-acts , where fans will also be able to receive updates on additional artists confirmed for this summer’s competition in the coming weeks.
The confirmed list of artists and where they will be performing across The Hundred are as follows:
· Bambi Bains – The Kia Oval, London
· Bastille – Lord’s, London
· BEKA – Trent Bridge, Nottingham
· Big Image – Edgbaston, Birmingham
· Caity Baser – The Ageas Bowl, Southampton
· Casey Lowry – Trent Bridge, Nottingham
· Celina Sharma – Lord's, London
· CIEL – The Ageas Bowl, Southampton
· Dolores Forever – Headingley, Leeds
· English Teacher – Headingley, Leeds
· Jordan Mackampa - Edgbaston, Birmingham
· Katy J Pearson – Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
· Kofi Stone – Edgbaston, Birmingham
· Leadley – Edgbaston, Birmingham
· lleo – The Kia Oval, London
· L'objectif – Headingley, Leeds
· Lottery Winners – Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
· Mace The Great – Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
· Panic Shack – Sophia Gardens, Cardiff
· Phoebe Green – Emirates Old Trafford, Manchester
· Priya Ragu – Headingley, Leeds
· Queen Millz – Trent Bridge, Nottingham
· Samm Henshaw – The Ageas Bowl, Southampton
· SOFY – Lord’s, London
· Tamera – The Kia Oval, London
· Wild Front – The Ageas Bowl, Southampton
For more information, please visit www.thehundred.com.
Member since: 4th February 2019
Managing Director of an award winning law firm
Ian Henery Solicitors Ltd
Award winning poet and playwright
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.