Find the best Attic and Loft Conversions in Wimbledon and Merton as recommended by local Wimbledon and Merton people in thebestof Wimbledon and Merton's Attic and Loft Conversions directory.
Spotlight Businesses in Wimbledon and Merton
Cube Lofts
Attic and loft conversions in Wimbledon and Merton. Cube Lofts are a specialist attic and loft conversion company operating in Wimbledon, Merton and across South West London. Providing a comprehensive service, Cube Lofts manage your project from concept to completion. Cube Lofts provide a competitively priced service, with a high quality of workmanship and attention to detail for all clients across Wimbledon, Merton and South West London.
Victoria W. said
LOFT CONVERSION - ESHER Even at the quote stage, Cube stood out for us by considering the individual nature of a project rather than a ‘one size fits all’ approach. The level of thought and diligence in the planning and execution demonstrated their wealth of expertise and diligence. Communication and project management were excellent throughout. We recommend them wholeheartedly and are using them again on a second project.
Wynnman Building Services
Attic and loft conversions in Wimbledon and Merton. Wynnman Building Services are a long established building contractors offering the full range of attic and loft conversion services. We have designed, planned attic and loft conversions and built new rooms in a range of properties and buildings. We also do kitchen extensions, bathroom installations and roofing services. We operate in Wimbledon, Merton and throughout South West London.
Michael T said
I instructed Wynnman Building Services to make repairs to two parapet walls; one was on a gable end and the other was a party wall. We agreed a specification of work and works have been completed most satisfactorily. I found Wynnman Buildings Services standard of workmanship very thorough with a high attention to detail. M.S Tibbatts MRICS - 2 St Mark's Place Wimbledon London SW19 7ND.
D2D Projects
Attic and Loft Conversions in Wimbledon and Merton. For anything from attic and loft conversions and kitchen extensions to general building and property refurbishment anywhere in the Wimbledon SW19, Merton and South West London area. Call us freephone 0800 977 52 56
Robert K said
I was introduced to Slavo by the plumbers (ABD) that I hired to refurbish my property. It was a massive project and the everything needed to be cleared out and built back up. I had little idea of how this was going to exactly proceed but Slavo made a great assessment based on our first meeting and very quickly gave me a realistic quote. I was very happy for D2D to take over the management of the project and I didn't need to give much input as things were handled brilliantly. As decisions arose I was given an informed honest opinion by Slavo who was very in touch with how I wanted the project to proceed. He was very accommodating and resourceful and the standard of work by his team was outstanding finishing sooner than I had expected. I was very happy once all was complete to sit and have a coffee with Slavo feeling very satisfied with the work.
Malone Architecture
If you live in the Wimbledon, Merton or South West London area and you crave extra space for your growing family to enjoy time together, or perhaps more space to have friends stay over, then you need to consider attic and loft conversions. Malone Architecture Limited is an RIBA Chartered Practice specialising in small and large domestic family builds and attic and loft conversions, as well as large residential projects, throughout Wimbledon, Merton and South West London.
Li D said
I approached Keith to help me design a large side extension to my house near Fulham Broadway. The extension is on the corner of two roads and is very visible. Keith guided the design through an exhaustive approval process with the Borough Council for successful approval. Keith was also involved in managing the build and demonstrated his experience by discussing different construction ideas with the builders when structural issues arose. I am also grateful that Keith was not afraid to challenge the builders when he believed the finish quality was compromised. I continue to be complemented by my neighbours for the pleasing appearance of the extension. I have retained Keith who continues to work on additional renovations for my house. I highly recommend Keith for his services.
Marlin Contract Services Ltd
Attic and Loft Conversions in Wimbledon and Merton. Marlin are a well established family run firm of local attic and loft conversion contractors who are able to provide the solution to any of your building, refurbishment or property maintenance problems. Members of The National Federation of Builders. Serving the Wimbledon SW19, Merton and South West London area.
Briony A said
Our project involved a rear extension, interior renovation and construction of a loft bedroom & bathroom. We were happy to appoint Marlin after seeing their standard of work at a similar project. The team were pleasant & conscientious throughout the build. The workmanship was very good: during the structural stages, the team found solutions where our architect had let us down; and the finishes were particularly well executed. Instead of rushing through the plans, the team often stopped to consult us on potential improvements which was very helpful. At their own initiative, Marlin communicated regularly with our neighbours when the build impacted them. Our mails to the office were generally promptly answered & the snag list was completed quickly. Marlin were helpful in promptly resolving a leak that developed months after completion - they also included some touch-up decorating at this stage, a small thing that was much appreciated. We would definitely recommend them in the future.
Attic and Loft Conversions in Wimbledon and Merton
Cuddington Building Services Ltd
Attic and loft conversions in Wimbledon and Merton. Cuddington Building Services' property maintenance and repairs division undertakes general building, roofing, decorating, carpentry and joinery services to name but a few. We also do attic and loft conversions as well as building kitchen extensions. Available now throughout the Wimbledon SW19, Merton SW20 and South West London area. Cuddington Building Services Ltd has over 20 years experience in the trade.
Andrew Hague said
I just wanted to let you know how impressed I was by the service I received from your company yesterday. Alison was excellent... efficient prompt, effective, helpful... everything I could want and the job was sorted swiftly and efficiently. Rare to get this quality of service these days and I 'm genuinely impressed. Very timely too as I'm looking for a reliable, reasonably priced contractor in the area. On the basis of this I'll be sending in queries for estimates on another couple of jobs I need doing. Thanks again. Andrew
Search Businesses
Search all our Wimbledon and Merton businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses