Mortgage Hypermarket Ltd is based in Brownhills, Walsall and serves the West Midlands area with quality independent mortgage advice with access to the whole of the UK mortgage market.
The business was formed 10 years ago by Jeff Robinson, the owner of the business, to give local people independent and unbiased mortgage advice.
He was aware that some brokers in the market purport to be whole of market but did not offer every lender deal. This is why he and his team pride themselves in offering customers expert advice on every lender offering.
Jeff has over 22 years experience in the industry and this is reflected in the thousands of people he and the business have helped.
Mortgage Hypermarket Ltd provides:
• All types of mortgages
• Buy To let mortgages
• Commercial finance
• Buildings and Contents Insurance
Mortgage Hypermarket believes in offering a friendly and approachable service where nothing is too much trouble. This ensures that client needs are truly satisfied using the whole of the mortgage market, including bank and building society direct deals, so clients don't have to shop around.
This is reflected in their service pledge:
• Match your requirements against every UK mortgage lender
• Search against their exclusive deals, broker deals and all high street deals
• Complete a detailed fact find and provide advice on all the different options.
• Recommend a suitable deal for your circumstances
• If the most suitable deal is a direct deal they'll help you with the paperwork
• Recommend a solicitor they know will provide a fast efficient service
• Provide Buyer's Protection cover for home buyers
• Liaise with the lender, solicitor, estate agent and insurance company
• Help track your mortgage application through to completion
• Thoroughly check your mortgage offer and all other related insurance documentation
• Continue to provide advice on your mortgage and other financial needs when your mortgage has completed
So if you are looking for simple, impartial mortgage and insurance advice, do what so many other local residents do and contact Mortgage Hypermarket Ltd on 01543 401393.
For insurance business Mortgage Hypermarket Ltd provide advice exclusively on policies from
Legal & General.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
A fee of up to 1% of the mortgage amount may be charged depending on individual circumstances. A typical fee is £250.
This testimonial is for Duncan Piper from the Mortgage Hypermarket. Recently it was time for our mortgage to be renewed and Duncan completed the process on our behalf. Duncan was friendly, professional...
Once again Dave Bowen at MHL has provided us with a 1st rate service. He is always informative, with up to date knowledge of the market. He is trustworthy, professional and, above all approachable and...
Myself and my wife had been looking to move house for a while however didn't know exactly how much we could borrow or if we could secure a mortgage for the four bedroom property we had been interested...
I used IMH last year when I required a mortgage on a buy to let property. The staff at IMH were professional and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble and they guided me through the mortgage process....
I am always completely overwhelmed with the high quality, friendly service received by all at IMH and I never hesitate in recommending the company to anyone who is looking for mortgage advice from specialist...