These days most children have laptops, tablets, mobile phones, blue tooth speaker and more but according to new research conducted by Electrical Safety First, they are leaving themselves open to serious dangers in their bedrooms by charging these appliances on their beds:
When devices are surrounded by bedding or left charging under a pillow, there is nowhere for the generated heat to dissipate and as a result it will become hotter and hotter and have the potential to cause a fire.
Wiring Works in Telford is a well-known, respected and reliable Electrical Contractor based in Wellington, who undertake all types of domestic and commercial electrical work including PAT Testing and offer some good advice on how to prevent electrical accidents in the home:
Call Wiring Works today on 01952 427859 for more information or to ask for a FREE, no obligation quotation for any electrical work in your home or business.
Member since: 10th July 2012
I champion the best businesses in Telford and Wrekin, businesses recommended by you. If you run a local business or know a really great local business that you think deserves to be known by more local...