With Christmas and the panto season fast approaching, we have a fantastic festive competition offering you the chance to win free tickets to see Aladdin at The Grand Theatre in Wolverhampton.
Oh no you haven’t – oh yes we have. Oh no … well, you get the picture!
thebestofwolverhampton has teamed up with those marvellous people at The Grand to offer three families four tickets each to go along and see their hilarious pantomime, which this year stars Christopher Biggins as Widow Twankey and the amazing ventriloquist, Paul Zerdin, as Aladdin.
All you have to do to win yourself some of the hottest tickets in town is to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with bestofpantocomp in the subject line, before the closing date of January 3rd. 2011. The free draw will then be made the following day, and winners informed later that week.
The tickets will be for the 7.15pm performance on Thursday, January 20th, 2011, and cannot be transferred – please read our terms and conditions below before entering.
Find out more about The Grand’s production of Aladdin at : www.thebestof.co.uk/local/wolverhampton/events/249525/aladdin
Competition Terms and Conditions
- All entries received by ‘thebestof wolverhampton’ by the closing date of Monday 3rd January 2011 will go into the free draw.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail later the same week.
- Winners should collect their tickets from the Box Office on the night of the performance.
- If a winner has any access issues, they should inform The Theatre directly as this may affect the date of the tickets we have issued - for this reason only; The Theatre will ex change the tickets for an alternative date.
- Winners should contact The Theatre to discuss tickets if they wish, tickets are generally located in the centre stalls in the top price ticket brand, extra tickets can be purchased and are subject to availability and may result in a change of location to accommodate the extra purchase.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative is available.
- Winners may be required to take part in relevant publicity.