If you are looking to eat out in Stratford upon Avon over the Easter break, or at any other time for that matter, then you are not short of choices of places to go.
Here are a selection of the best eating establishments around, they all come highly recommended. Have a look at what satisfied customers have to say about them before you go - just click on their testimonials attached to their web feature!
- If a traditional country pub is what you are looking for then look no further than The Golden Cross. They serve great food, much of it sourced locally, and even have a taster menu for those with a smaller appetite! Real ale is also available! click here for further information http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/stratford-upon-avon/business-guide/feature/the-golden-cross/71088
- Thespians Indian Restaurant on Sheep Street serve high quality, mouth watering Indian and Bangladeshi Cuisine with superb, friendly service! Take a look at what is available by clicking here http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/stratford-upon-avon/business-guide/feature/thespians-indian--bangladeshi-restaurant/80152
- The Touchdown cafe at Wellesbourne Airfield is famous for its all day breakfasts but also offers a range of other delicious, great value food. If you have a lighter appetite why not opt for a freshly prepared baguette or salad? This cafe stands out due to its amazing location - with a patio facing the taxiway you can sit back and relax whilst watching the aircraft take off and land! Click here to see more http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/stratford-upon-avon/business-guide/feature/wellesbourne-mountford-airfield/88972
- If stopping off for an ice cream or a Butterbeer is for you, then The Golden Broomstick at Magic Alley in Henley Street is a must! Further details can be found by clicking on this link http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/stratford-upon-avon/business-guide/feature/magic-alley-and-the-museum-of-wizardology/89430
- The chic and stylish Arden Hotel located on Waterside in Stratford upon Avon offers superb quality food and a friendly team of staff. Why not enjoy a flute of Champagne or a fantastic cocktail while you are waiting? Their terrace has great views too! Have a sneaky peek by clicking on this link http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/stratford-upon-avon/business-guide/feature/the-arden-hotel/88244
- Edward Moons has earned a reputation as being one of the finest English restaurants and brasseries in Stratford! Their food offers a combination of classic and exotic ingredients and you can always be sure of a warm welcome that is second to none from their friendly staff, whether you are popping in for a quick lunch or a more leisurely dinner. Further details are available by clicking this link http://www.thebestof.co.uk/local/stratford-upon-avon/business-guide/feature/edward-moons-brasserie/89618
- Stratford Garden Centre at Clifford Chambers has a cafe which is ideal whether you are looking for a bite of lunch after browsing the many offerings that the garden centre has or for a cup of tea and slice of cake mid afternoon. If you are after something a bit different, their Lime Tree Restaurant is licensed and also offers waitress service. Soon to be featured on our website, you can find out more by visiting http://www.stratfordgardencentre.co.uk/cafe/
There is surely somewhere here to suit everyone's needs. Why settle for the rest when you can eat at the best?
Happy Easter from the team at thebestof Stratford!
Member since: 10th July 2012
We have a real passion for the Stratford area which we believe is superb and the businesses within it.
At 'the best of' we are looking for the best local businesses - from recommendations from local people...