5 Best Things I did over Christmas and New Year!!!
1. Had our Christmas do at The Vineyard on 22nd December. We hired the whole restaurant and had a sumptous meal and then dancing to Enzo! Who was there, well:
Paul Bastiani, from Heaven, Phil and Ruth Trinder from droptestkits.com, David and Andrea Smith from Cottons Accountants, Brain Hardman from Hardman Solicitors, Eddie from Edward St J Smyth Solicitors, lovely Peter Ravi from Milenium Computers, John Goodman, Georgie Gardiner from Davison Communications, Aln Linney from EBS Communications, Rita Robins from Castle Coachworks, Rosemary Good from Butterflies Dress Agency.
We had a brilliant time - a few sore heads the following day, but a really good night out.
Thanks Tina for your hospitality!
2. A drink and a bowl of soup at The Mailcoach. Really enjoyed it, just chilling and reading the paper, but who walks in, but the one and only Nick Warne, from Cottons Accountants. Had a lovely chat with him.
3. Seeing Robins and my family - obviously, over the festive break.
4. The Randolph Hotel in Oxford for New Year. Decided to go away and have a ball for New Year. Robin took me to Oxford to the most fantastic hotel. Glammed it up for a stunning Scottish Theme Ball at the Hotel and we had the best time ever. A couple of friends came with us and we managed to find a really good local pub to keep warm in.
5. Presents! Whoa! What a lucky girl I have been - I must have been good all year!