Travail Employment Group are seeking an experienced Engineering Manager. with ambitions to succeed. in a new and challenging environment for our progressive client supplying bulk products to the UK and European Markets.
The Company has progressed in production over the years due substantial and continual investment in both new plant and staff. You will be responsible for:
• Ensuring safe and efficient engineering and maintenance of the processing plant at Newark.
• Support the Senior Management Team in maximising profitability of the company whilst maintaining best practice and working within budget limits.
• Optimise factory operations, by resolving issues and reducing production down time in order to ensure that the factory can produce top quality products.
Your duties will include:
• Supervising all aspects of engineering and maintenance - mechanical and electrical
• Rationalise equipment in use and set up a spares and stores system.
• Satisfactory management of the maintenance activity within budget.
• Development and operation of maintenance management system.
• Job specifications and procedures.
• Maximising profitability through optimising plant performance.
• Recruiting and developing staff training programmes.
• Managing plant maintenance regimes in line with best practice and statutory requirements.
• Maintaining safe systems of work in line with developed procedure and best practice.
• Liaise with all site departments to maintain site production and availability.
Successful candidates must have 10 years plus engineering experience in engineering, animal processing or environmental environments. A HND/Degree in Engineering, full licence and IOSH also essential. You must be able to demonstrate sound management skills with a natural ability to communicate and to motivate your team. You will principally work from Newark however travel to other sites in the East Midlands maybe required from time to time. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company. If you are an enthusiastic and ambitious Engineering Manager who is looking to progress in your career and be rewarded for hard work and commitment this role is for you. Contact Lisa Abel, Regional Director, Travail Employment Group, 01302 363811
Member since: 10th July 2012
Hi there, welcome to my blog site. I will try to bring you up to date with whats going on out there in Newark and surrounding areas.