Car Repairs and Servicing in Kettering

Find the best Car Repairs and Servicing in Kettering as recommended by local Kettering people in thebestof Kettering's Car Repairs and Servicing directory.
Spotlight Businesses in Kettering
Bee Cool Auto Centre
Bee Cool in Kettering for all types of car servicing and repairs, call us now for fixed price servicing.
Rebecca Q said
Very friendly staff both on the phone and in person. Very helpful, explain everything clearly, waiting room very clean and a wide range of hot and cold drinks. Very accommodating. You can see what they are doing and happy to explain.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Car Repairs and Servicing in Kettering
Feakins of Kettering.
Feakins of Kettering offer an extensive range of car servicing and repairs facilities.
Simon H said
What a brilliant garage! These guys are honest, fair and empathetic. I will never go anywhere else! Thank you!
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Kettering Motorist Centre
Complete Car Repairs and Servicing from Kettering Motorist Centre. Providing all the services you need for the maintenance of your car.
Holly H said
The Best Garage Around for Miles! ☆☆☆☆☆ Quality Workmanship Excellent Customer Service Always a much better price compared to other Garages aswell! Wouldn't go anywhere else
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Richards German Car Specialist
Richards German Car Specialists a local family business for over 30 years in the Kettering area. We specialise in BMW, Audi, VW and Mercedes cars, delivering dealer quality car repairs and servicing at very competitive prices. Our services now include in house MOT Testing at very competitive prices.
Terry B said
Yet I have had to visit Richards with my mercedes.and again I am amazed by the quality I received from this company.thanks again for your time and help.and quality of workmanship.
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Richards Land Rover Specialists
Richards for Range Rover and Land Rover Car Specialists, Car repairs and servicing at sensible prices. For customers in the Kettering and wider Northamptonshire area.
Terry B said
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Chaplins MOT Testing & Service Centre
Chaplin's MOT Testing & Service Centre is recommended as one of the leading independent car repairs and servicing and maintenance centres in Kettering, Northants.
Melissa S said
I was recommemded to these guys well over 10 yrs ago and as a female driver I can tell you they're very professional and fair. I've never looked back, they service and MOT my car every year and give well informed advice. I trust them implicitly and wouldn't think of taking my car anywhere else. Thanks Chaplins 🙌🏼
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Allen Ford
Allen Ford in Kettering, offering top quality at affordable prices on servicing.
David B said
Had fantastic service all round when buying my fiesta st from Kettering allen ford, staff could not be more helpful and without a doubt my best car buying experience ever
Source: thebestof.co.uk
Search Businesses
Search all our Kettering businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses
Richards Jaguar Car Specialist.
Simply Takeout
The Stag - a wedding venue in the country.
The Overstone Arms