Find the best Car Repairs and Servicing in Kettering as recommended by local Kettering people in thebestof Kettering's Car Repairs and Servicing directory.
Spotlight Businesses in Kettering
Freeland Autos
Freeland Autos. Providing quality Garage Services in Kettering with over 30 years experience, to help you with any vehicles problems at sensible prices.
Wendy E said
Freeland Autos will always do their best to get you out of trouble without wasting your time and money. Always worth a call.
Bee Cool Auto Centre
Bee Cool in Kettering for all types of car servicing and repairs, call us now for fixed price servicing.
Rebecca Q said
Very friendly staff both on the phone and in person. Very helpful, explain everything clearly, waiting room very clean and a wide range of hot and cold drinks. Very accommodating. You can see what they are doing and happy to explain.
Car Repairs and Servicing in Kettering
Allenford
Allen Ford in Kettering, offering top quality at affordable prices on servicing.
David B said
Had fantastic service all round when buying my fiesta st from Kettering allen ford, staff could not be more helpful and without a doubt my best car buying experience ever
Richards Land Rover Specialists
Richards for Range Rover and Land Rover Car Specialists, Car repairs and servicing at sensible prices. For customers in the Kettering and wider Northamptonshire area.
John W said
I would like to recommend the team at Richards German Car Specialists, and let.others know they really are a class act. Nothing is too much trouble, their advice, customer service and knowledge has been so reassuring to an OAP like me. For the first time in years I feel my customer loyalty will be amply rewarded by a professional team, Brilliant. JW,Market Harborough
Richards German Car Specialist
Richards German Car Specialists a local family business for over 30 years in the Kettering area. We specialise in BMW, Audi, VW and Mercedes cars, delivering dealer quality car repairs and servicing at very competitive prices. Our services now include in house MOT Testing at very competitive prices.
John W said
Feakins of Kettering.
Feakins of Kettering offer an extensive range of car servicing and repairs facilities.
Chaplins MOT Testing & Service Centre
Chaplin's MOT Testing & Service Centre is recommended as one of the leading independent car repairs and servicing and maintenance centres in Kettering, Northants.
Barry T said
Thanks, excellent, friendly car repair service at Chaplins. A1 for service.
Search Businesses
Search all our Kettering businesses below by business name/category:
Spotlight Businesses