Be prepared for a spooktacular tour of Herm Island with this exciting ghost tour hosted by Soo Wellfair.
Ghost tour tickets - £20
Ghost tour around Herm Island
Exclusive discounts at the Herm Gift Shops
Private late night shopping experience
Add a 2 course meal at the Mermaid - £15
GHOST TOUR MENU:
Did you know we spin our own honey in Herm Island?
Our chef has created a few special dishes with our very special Herm honey:
*Herm spun honey baked ham, brace of eggs, fresh cut chips & peas
* Mermaid chef's homemade short crust pies, straight from the oven and served with a choice of mash or chips, chef's vegetable selection & a jug of gravy - Guernsey beef & Herm Island Gold ale or chicken & mushroom.
* Soy, roast garlic & Herm spun honey pork belly, crunchy Asian slaw and sweet potato fries
* Spiced lentil kofta burger with aubergine slivers, vegan mozzarella & salsa (vg)
* Butternut squash & blue cheese Wellington, wilted spinach & roast new potatoes (v)
* The Mermaid fish & chips, fillet of cod, deep-fried in Herm Gold Ale batter, fresh cut chips & mushy peas
* Herm spun honey & pear upside down cake, with crème Anglaise
* Selection of dairy-free ice creams
* Herm spun honey chocolate brownie with Herm honey whipped cream
* Mixed berry parfait with crushed meringue & fresh berry coulis (gf)
* Mermaid ice cream sundae - layers of Guernsey ice cream laced with strawberry & raspberry sauce, packed with sweet surprises
Two courses £15 pp
Boat tickets must be booked separately
Departs Guernsey 6.15pm returns 10.45pm
(or check www.traveltrident.com for earlier departures from Guernsey if you want to spend longer in Herm)
Please tel: 01481 750030 - firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
Overnight accommodation also available -
Contact reservations: 01481 750000 - email@example.com