Currently in the UK anyone with the correct consumer credit licence can set themselves up as a Debt Management Company, but simply calling themselves that does not mean they have the expertise, experience and professionalism needed.
DEMSA (Debt Managers Standards Association) has a code of conduct which is approved by the OFT (Office of Fair Trading) – which means that any company that is a member has gone through a thorough and rigorous audit to ensure they meet the highest standards in this field.
Vincent Bond & Co of Epsom have achieved full DEMSA accreditation – giving you the assurance that they are committed to these standards:
"Companies who display the DEMSA/OFT Approved code logo are offering you reliable customer service." - Say the OFT.
· Clear and truthful advertising.
· Clear written pre-contractual information for consumers provision of clear and fair contract terms.
· Protection of all client's deposits or prepayments.
· Full compliance with the OFT's Debt Management Guidance.
· Working together with clients to serve the lenders with clear and accurate repayments proposals.
· User-friendly complaint handling procedures, including conciliation and independent redress if things go wrong.
If you have debt problems or concerns, contact Vincent Bond & Co on
01372 822 808 - and get the right advice from the right people.
Look for the logos below to be sure you get the right advice.
Member since: 10th July 2012
We love the great local businesses and community