Antifreeze fine for cars - bad for animals - take care in #Epsom
12th December 2011
... Comments

Now the colder weather is approaching most drivers will have a can of antifreeze on hand.

But be careful – try not to spill it as it could be licked up by an animal.

The antifreeze tastes sweet to animals but can cause health problems for them. The Wildlife Aid Foundation hospital in Leatherhead, have recently had several cases where they believe animals have ingested antifreeze.

So if you spill it – please clean it up – it could be your pet that is hurt.

Popular Categories