If you are looking for some ideas to make Mother's Day this coming Sunday, here are my top tips:
1. Get younger kids to make a card for Mummy. Older kids should at least choose and sign a card themselves.
2. Give Mum a treat - time for a relaxing bath, breakfast in bed, a job she hates having to nag you about done with no hassle!
3. Make a cake to share or try this easy recipe for marshmallow flower cupcakes shown by Roberta Sabatini http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htfmBmgNUAs
4. Make sure you buy a gift - doesn't have to break the bank to be special. Some welcome ideas are:
5. Spend some time together and actually talk to your Mum - she won't be there for ever. If finances allow, why not linger together over a lovely Sunday lunch at The Grange on Ealing Common.
10th July 2012