A big thank you to everyone who came to our fantastic networking event entitled 'Celebrating Success In Cirencester' held after hours in Jacks Coffee Shop - a lovely evening venue, perfect for our informal awards ceremony.
The event was to celebrate the fantastic local businesses who won national and local recognition for being great at what they do. From the 1st-14th February in a campaign entitled '14 Days Of Love', thebestof encouraged people up and down the country to leave testimonials for the local businesses they love. It was a record breaking campaign, in fact in those 2 weeks thebestof averaged one review every 24 seconds being left on the website, and in the last 4 days it was 1 every 8 seconds...! We had lots of winners in Cirencester and there were lots of certificates to give out:
- Jesse's Bistro, Voted 4th 'Most Loved Bistro In The UK'
- Really Good Food, Voted 5th 'Most Loved Business In Cirencester'
- Swan Yard Cafe, Voted 4th 'Most Loved Business In Cirencester'
- Lets Play Guitar, Voted 'Most Loved Music Teacher In The UK' and '3rd 'Most Loved Business In Cirencester'
- Leigh Anthony Cotswolds, Voted 'Most Loved Personal Trainer In The UK' and 2nd 'Most Loved Business In Cirencester'
- The Markland Clinic, Voted 'Most Loved Physiotherapy Clinic In The UK', 2nd 'Most Loved Business In Cirencester' and also one of the 'Top 100 'Most Loved Businesses In The UK'
The Markland Clinic even received an award, handmade by the wonderful LoCo Glass based in New Brewery Arts which officially crowns them as The Most Loved Business In Cirencester 2013.
Lots of networking was done and new connections were made. Really Good Food served up some wonderful canapes and everyone enjoyed the finest FrereJean Freres champagne. Kay Ransom was on hand to take some photos some of which can be found on this page but the rest can be seen on our Facebook Page
The evening ended with live music from Stuart Elwin from Let's Play Guitar and everyone took home fantastic goody bags with lots of info on thebestof Cirencester businesses, soaps and towels from JPN Cleaning and day passes for David Lloyd Gym and physiotherapy vouchers provided by The Markland Clinic.
Details of the next event will be sent out to local businesses nearer the time but after the success of this one, its bound to be great!
Thank you to everyone who came. For more info on the businesses involved see the links below.
I guess the only thing left is to wonder which great local businesses will win next year?!