Hi are you always stuck on valentines day?
Are you always thinking "What Should We Do?, Where Should We Go?, What Should I buy them?"
Look no further you have just landed at the right spot for some loving!!
We have just started our 14 days of loving at thebestof Brentwood by supporting local businesses with extra love and boy do they need it? Why not leave one of our fantastic local business a testimonial showing them how much you love them, and by doing this you will also gain as you will be entered into our prize draw every day up until 14th February!
So here is my 10 tips to a great Valentines Day!
1) Men.. A great a way to win a womans heart is by sending her a lovely bunch of flowers. Clares Florist sell the most beautiful bouquets and at a reasonable price too.
2) Jewellery.. A great gift for him or her. Are you thinking of making it a valentines day proposal? Pop down to Lance James the Jewellers to see what unique engagement rings they have in store.
3) Dining out.. are you fed up of the same restaurants, well why not visit Tarantino, a bespoke Italian restaurant situated in Crown Street.
4) Looking for a night in, well why not crack open a bottle of wine, Drinks of France do some lovely palatable wine, that suits everyones taste and budget.
6) Do you need a taxi to get you there and back from your night out, Hutton Cars is a reliable taxi firm.
7) Do you fancy a night alone, away from home, De Rougemont Manor Hotel is a beauiful Manor House set in 10 acres of beautiful garden and woodland.
8) Ladies, do you want to have a new dress especially made to go out in on Valentines Days, Alteration Services provides you with a fantastic dress making service.
10) If your lover is into keep fit in a big way, why not book them some valuable time with a personal trainer, we have a choice of two, to choose from. Steve Lyons Personal Trainer and Target fit- both excellent so take your pick.
I hope this helps, and have a great valentines day!!
Member since: 29th September 2010
Im the administrator for thebestof Basildon, Brentwood, Billericay and Thurrock. I have worked here since January 2009 and am really enjoying working with lots of different people. I am very outgoing...