LOCAL IT TRAINER: EIGHT SIMPLE STEPS TO ADDING A PICTURE TO YOUR TWITTER PROFILE
Today's blog is about adding a picture to your Twitter Profile. This is important as it personalises your twitter profile, and ensures it looks professional.
1. Logon to the internet using your preferred search engine eg Internet Explorer or Firefox.
2. In the address bar type http://twitter.com. This is where you type in internet addresses.
3. Click Settings with your left mouse button. The settings page will appear.
4. Click the Profile tab. This is the fifth tab from the left immediately after Notices.
5. Click Picture with your left mouse button.
6. Click Browse. A file selection dialog box appears.
7. Choose the file you want to use, and then click Open. You can use either a JPEG or a PNG file, and the maximum size is 700KB.
8. Click save with your left mouse button. Twitter updates your profile with the new image.
Remember to let me know if you would like a blog written for you.
For any Social Media IT Training Needs you may have give me a call on 07787 858714 or email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Melanie on Twitter @melaniberenblut
©Berenblut IT Training & Consultancy
24th October 2010
Feels good to have saved 100 man hours a day for one company. Training to save time and increased productivity is what I love doing. I am an Elearning Course Provider, and assist individuals and organisations...