Rainy days are the ultimate holidays that work struck individuals are looking for! Whether you are a high school teenager, a mom of two kids, a lawyer, or some other working personnel, a rainy day is like a boon to you…
1) Rainy days are the best days to watch movies (at home or at your local cinema) you’ve been longing to watch or catch up on your unfinished reading. Movies and books will make up your whole day!
2) If you are a game addict but your work caused your X box to catch dirt then a rainy day would definitely be the best time to play all the games on your X box to your heart’s content.
4) If you are a family person and want to spend the rainy day by spending some quality time with your family then a nice home cooked meal along with a series of never ending board games would be a nice way of involving everyone in your family together.
5) If you live with your buddies you can shoot some pool, or play darts or some other game that you and your buddies like.
6) A lot of people also love to spend the whole day relaxing and doing nothing and just watching TV. Spending the whole on your couch in front of your TV eating “heat in the oven” food and some wine can be pretty relaxing especially if you have a very stressful job!
7) If you love to cook than baking some delicious delicacies for your kids and family might be a good idea to brush up your cooking skills. Get some inspiration from The Great British Bake Off!
8) You can catch up on your cleaning too! If you live in a mess and promise yourself everybody that today after work I will clean my apartment but don’t do it at the end of the day because you are way too tired, then you can clean your apartment. At max it would take maybe half your day, the rest half you can relax, rest or do whatever you want to do.
9) Have a healthy and relaxing day by doing yoga. You can do all sorts of indoor exercises.
10) Visit your local gym and workout to your heart’s content.
11) Take a long nap - good if you get less sleep due to your long and varied work hours.
12) Get the creative kit out with the kids and make some of your own earrings, necklaces and bracelets!
13) Catch up with friends, you have free time to call them up and find out how they are.
14) Painting, drawing, sketching are a few creative things that you can do in your free time on a rainy day.
15) Watch a romantic movie with your partner.
16) Create a new photo album and organize your photos.