We are very excited to tell you that we have just joined The Best of Gerrards Cross and The Best of Beaconsfield!!
We would love to tell you about our first Charity event happening in May at Hillmotts. All the staff would love to welcome you on May 13th for a day full of fun and a chance to get to know more about the wide variety on offer to you at Hillmotts on an on-going basis.
•The Childhood Eye Cancer Trust Charity Event
Fund Raising Evening 13th May 4.00pm-9.00pm
(Registered charity number 327493)
Tickets are priced at £25 pre purchase which includes:–
• BBQ Meal (subject to weather or alternative food will be provided)
• Pimms and other Beverages
• Local Jazz Band playing live
• Amazing Firework Display
• 1 x Mini Treatment available to be pre booked in hour slots (choose either 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm or 8pm below)
• Variety of massage such as hand, foot, back and head
• All beauty therapies available including Mini Facials, Reflexology and Reiki
• Hair Styling
• Manicures and Pedicures
Raffle to be sold locally prior to the event and on the day of the event. Prizes include:
• 2 x Hypnotherapy Sessions by Susan Hepburn (worth £280 each) - Susan is a world leading authority on weight loss and is accredited with the transformation of Lilly Allen from a size 12 - 8. She works in the States, Europe and Harley Street and from my own personal experience is amazing.
• 1 x 2 hour Nordic walking session for up to 4 people
• 1 x Double Magnum Kennedy Point Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2005
• 1 x Moet and Chandon Jeroboam
• 1 x Helicopter Pleasure Flight
• 1 x Clay Pigeon Shooting
• 1 x Full Body Massage at Hillmotts Retreat
• 1 x Massage at Tonic Massage in Henley
• 1 x Dinner for 2 at “The Jolly Cricketers” in Seer Green
To find out a bit more about the fitness programmes at Hillmotts click here or to book for the charity event or any treatment package or fitness class please click the website link at the top of the feature you access through the above hyperlink
Member since: 12th May 2011
I have two children who I cherish. Happy in jeans, painting, mowing the lawn, also happy dressing up, putting my make up on and going out on the town! Things I love: London,cinema,photography,flowers,cooking,eating...