Do youhave a great business idea but are not sure what to do next?
The Start & Grow programme provides a range of pre and post start support to individuals who have aspirations to start a business and the capability to make the business a success. This new programme is available to those looking to start a business, that will require start-up funding to get it off the ground and expects to employ people from its early stages.
The support provided through Start & Grow is tailored to the individual needs of the owner and the business idea, but will include one to one support and advice, workshops and training, mentoring and help finding funding.
Enterprise First is delivering this programme in areas of Portsmouth, Southampton and the IOW.
Clients will receive a tailored package of support that could include:
– The main trading address or home address of one of the owner falls within an approved area
– The business owner/owners will be fully engaged in the business
– The business owner/owners expect to be trading three years after the business begins trading
– The business will create at least one additional job
– The business is expected to benefit from investment – either personal equity or a loan/grant
In a nutshell we are a looking for robust enterprises with real ambitions for growth and sustainability and that are going to employ staff!
Is this you? Is your business ready to Start and Grow?
Member since: 4th January 2011
As a Marketing and PR specialist I offer a fresh, new look at Marketing, Business Development and Sales Training through inspirational ideas and a solid, competitive pricing strategy.
Working as part...