1. Why not try something new?
Clay pigeon shooting is a fantastic family activity. Spitfire Shoot "can accommodate all levels of gun from the first timer to the experienced shot looking for pre-season practice".
2. What's more priceless than a memory?
4. Mother's Day baking demonstration; bring your Mum to the Mill for some tasty treats this Mother's Day!
5. If all else fails..Wine! With Foremost Wines ,"Good wine doesn’t have to cost a fortune..can make any meal great..can make any gathering memorable". See this offer for a discount.
6. Cream Tea on a train; day trains are a lovely way to celebrate with all the family and, for those mum's who travelled in the days of steam, a great way to share those memories!
7. Plan a visit to Winchester Cathedral.
With plenty to explore, take a day to roam the historic grounds.