Crowne Plaza Birmingham City Centre, Central Square Holliday Street, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Hear and discuss how power plants can continue to remain a reliable, competitive and efficient source of energy at Europe's only dedicated event for the CCGT power plant ecosystem.
CCGT O&M Forum will equip you with the latest insight from international CCGT power plant operators.
Content includes operator case studies covering:
• Sloecentrale: 'Flexibility and Reliability at Sloecentrale: An Independent Operator's View' • Uniper: 'An Overview of Uniper’s Risk-Managed Approach to Gas Turbine Fleet Lifecycle Extension' • EDF Energy: 'West Burton B Case Study: Transferring Good Operational Practice From Nuclear into CCGT Plants' • Centrica: 'Kings Lynn Case Study: Replanting After Long-Term Preservation' • E.ON Russia 'Case Study: "Island Mode Power Supply": Utilising Small-Scale Gas Turbines at an Industrial Park'
Benefits of Attending
• Listen to operator led case studies highlighting best practice: take away expert, practical insight from these leading organisations to your own plant operation and ensure your own continued success in a turbulent energy market
• Take part in interactive polling sessions: engage directly with the chairperson, experts and speakers using our innovative event polling technology
• Discuss with your peers in our remodelled roundtable sessions: our Focus Groups will deep-dive into the biggest challenges to CCGT operations and our Campfire Chats offer an innovative way to heighten the debate
• Explore the latest OEM offerings in our exhibition: including Ansaldo, Siemens and MD&A. Gain a deeper understanding of the latest technology, solutions and services that can revolutionise your assets from the providers themselves
• Hear from our Leadership Panel: we will be inviting CCGT portfolio leaders who will share their challenges, ideas and thoughts on the future in an open and interactive environment. Take part in the debate and put your own questions to the panel.
• Network with colleagues and peers from around the world working in the CCGT industry: plus join us at our evening event to unwind after your days learning
Category: Conferences | Energy and Environment | Utilities
Earlybird 2 Day Conference Pass (available until 05/04/2019): GBP 1099.0, Full Price 2 Day Conference Pass: GBP 1199.0