Details to take in to account when purchasing oak furniture.
1. Buying solid oak is best, avoid veneers.
2. check for construction of oak furniture, dovetailed jointed drawers.
3. finished in a lacquer finish is best, whether it be dull or shiny.
4. oiled finishes are nice looking, but have little resistance to heat and water.
5. made to measure oak furniture can work out more expensive, but it will last for a long time, you may as well get what you want to start with.
Furniture Nation are Walsall's local experts in Oak Furniture and have a fantastic range to choose from.
Click here to find out more about Furniture Nation or call the team on 01922 711177.
Furniture Nation W
13th February 2012