After a very successful first year, Know Your Town is back by popular demand providing local organisations, businesses and voluntary groups with the invaluable opportunity to promote themselves to their local community.
Last year, over 70 businesses and groups took part with 1000s of local people attending and finding out more about the shops, services and facilities available to them. In a survey of 415 visitors to the 2011 events, 88% of respondents rated the event as very good or good and 97% said that they would like to see more events of this nature in the future.
Know Your Town 2012 will be touring the borough of Walsall during the Easter school holidays with events on the following dates:
• Tuesday 3 April ~ Bloxwich Town Centre
• Wednesday 4 April ~ Willenhall Town Centre
• Thursday 5 April ~ Aldridge Village Centre
• Tuesday 10 April ~ Darlaston Town Centre
• Wednesday 11 April ~ Brownhills Town Centre
• Thursday 12 April ~ Walsall Town Centre
All events will take place from 10am to 2pm.
How you can get involved
There are lots of ways you can be involved in Know Your Town 2012:
• Having an information stand or stall to promote your group, service or business
• Distributing giveaways to improve the visibility of your business or service
• Offering special promotional rates to raise awareness and encourage customers to your business
• By providing children’s activities or entertainment to showcase the services you offer
You are welcome to take part in one, several or all of the events and participation is free. You will need to complete the booking form and return it to the postal or e-mail address on the form no later Friday 9 March 2012. You will also need to provide a copy of your current public liability insurance.
Click here to download the booking form.
If you would like more information about Know Your Town, please do not hesitate to get in touch with the District Centre Management Team.
Member since: 10th July 2012
My name is Alex Murray. I am passionate about what goes on in and around Walsall. I hope you find my blog to be interesting and thought provoking. Please feel free to give me your feedback.