BRA FITTING ADVICE FROM GLAMOROUS- The importance of wearing the correct size bra.
According to recent press, the majority, up to 80% of woman, are wearing the wrong bra size. Usually the back size is too large and the cup size is too small. Women often wear the wrong size, as they are not sure how the bra should look and feel.
This advice is designed to help the wearer find the right size for them so that they will feel comfortable and well supported.
It is also worth noting that one style of bra may be perfect for one woman and totally wrong for another, even if they are the same size. Different styles should be tried to find the most suitable one.
Wearing the wrong bra size can cause many problems including:
• Neck ache, shoulder ache
• Back ache
• Skin irritation caused by straps digging in
• Irreversible damage to ligaments can cause breast pain and sagging
• Wires can stick into the breast tissue, causing unnecessary pressure and discomfort
Wearing the right size bra will:
• Be comfortable and supportive
• Lift the bust revealing the waist to give a slimmer appearance
• Fill the woman with confidence
• Create a better posture and a smooth silhouette under clothing
All the staff at Glamorous, 52 High Street, Brownhills, West Midlabds, WS8 6EL, are fully Qualified Bra Fitters and would like to invite you to a Free Bra Fitting and to view their new range of Lingerie by Fantasie and Freya.
Cant make 9 til 5? Then call 01543 898426 and speak to Carol to make an appointment.
Member since: 10th July 2012
My name is Alex Murray. I am passionate about what goes on in and around Walsall. I hope you find my blog to be interesting and thought provoking. Please feel free to give me your feedback.