The Fingerpost Pub in Pelsall will be holding a Beer Festival on Saturday 9th June, Sunday 10th June and Monday 11th June 2012 – from 2pm till late.
- 6 different Cask Ales
- Food Available in Restaurant
- BBQ (weather permitting)
- Outside TV (to watch England v France on Monday 11th June, 5pm KO)
There will also be a EURO 2012 LAUNCH PARTY with special promotions on European Lager.
The Fingerpost also holds:
- Karaoke every Thursday with special drinks promotions
- Live Entertainment every Saturday
- Quiz Night every Sunday
- Summer Ball on Sat 25th August 2012, 7pm. In aid of County Air Ambulance and McMillan.
- Plus ….Brand New Menu just launched!
So well worth a visit! For further information call The Fingerpost on 01922 693707 or visit them at York's Bridge, Norton Road, Pelsall, Walsall, WS3 5AU
10th July 2012
My name is Alex Murray. I am passionate about what goes on in and around Walsall. I hope you find my blog to be interesting and thought provoking. Please feel free to give me your feedback.