As Walsall Business Week begins so does the Battle of the Fittest Firms!
On Friday 10th June Walsall College will be hosting the ultimate team building showdown at their new £11m Hub! Featuring giant inflatables, assault courses and a human table football pitch!
The aim of the Walsall challenge is to find the towns fittest local business. Only one team will be crowned champions but every will benefit from the fitness and team building exercises!
Do you want to reward your staff for their efforts this year and help improve their health and well-being? Then why not enter today!
Teams must consist of 8 employees
• You can come dressed in a tracksuitor ‘company kit’
• Be prepared to get wet!
• Bring your own banners and get more staff involved in the day as your supporters!
• Our sports staff will be on hand throughout the event to carry out health checks on competitors and
• Refreshing fruit smoothies will be available during the event and a healthy buffet will be served to all the hardworking competitors at the end of the day
• The Littleton restaurant and takeaway will be open for all visitors during the event
• A competitive spirit is highly welcomed
The cost is: £325 per team of 8
CLICK HERE to enter
Member since: 10th July 2012
My name is Alex Murray. I am passionate about what goes on in and around Walsall. I hope you find my blog to be interesting and thought provoking. Please feel free to give me your feedback.