ST.Mary's Church
ST.Mary's Church
  • St. Mary's Catholic Church
    73 Newtown
    Thetford
    Norfolk
    IP24 3AU
ST.Mary's Church are a welcoming and lively parish community of committed and open minded Christians in the Diocese of East Anglia.

St. Mary's Church was built in 1826 by Fr. John Holden before the Catholic emancipation act of 1829 and solemnly blessed by Bishop Thomas Walsh, Vicar Apostolic of the Midland District, on July 6th 1827. It was the first Catholic Church to be used for public worship in Thetford since the Reformation.

More
Social Interaction