The Business Leadership Summit is an annual event designed to create and debate answers to the big challenges and questions around building the law firm of 2025. This event serves as the meeting place for senior law firm leaders from across UK and Europe to gather together and network, share experiences and best practice, and to be inspired by peers inside and outside of the legal industry.
Attracting over 120 senior executives from law firm leadership teams including Managing Partners and C-Suite, the Summit offers a selection of over 35 sessions ranging from quick-fire TED-style talks, through to focused streams covering key themes, roundtables, panel discussions and interviews. Attendees have the opportunity to tailor their individual schedule of conference sessions to meet their own requirements.
What's new for 2018?
In addition to an unrivalled agenda, heavy-hitting speakers and endless networking opportunities, here’s the latest on what you can expect at this year's summit.
- Live polling enabling delegates to benchmark against their peers
- The client-firm stage focusing on the dos and don’ts of growing existing client relationships and why clients feel cheated when it comes to the cost savings brought forward by their panel firms technology investments
- The Tech Exhibition Area and Product Demo Zone where attendees get to see first-hand what new tech is on the market, how it works and what it can do for you
- 6 interactive and practical workshops focusing on specific challenges facing law firms today, such as building an effective innovation function and differentiating yourself in an over-crowded market
- The Women in Law Networking Breakfast, a networking event exclusively designed for women working in law firm leadership functions (invite only)
For registration enquiries, please contact Nathan Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7970 4672
Register before 17 August: GBP 899.0,
Standard Price: GBP 999.0