AI is helping to reduce turn-around times, lower costs and improve productivity. But AI will only be a competitive advantage if implemented throughout your insurance organisation.
Join the insurance AI revolution with 350+ C-level analytics, pricing, marketing, claims and underwriting executives at Insurance AI and Analytics Europe Summit (9-10 October 2018, London). Learn how to defeat data-silos and legacy systems challenges, embed actionable insights into core business areas and maximise data value, ultimately realising the promise of AI!
Join Two Days That Will Change Your Team and Business, Including:
- Realise the Promise of AI: define your organisational structure, data governance and technology investments to unlock AI's full potential, efficiently scaling up to meet volume and customer-experience demands
- Move Beyond AI and Towards Intelligent Automation: hear the success stories from industry's leaders and learn how to move beyond basic robotics to intelligent interaction to realise enterprise-wide automation
- AI-Driven, Customer-Led – Translate Technology into Enhanced Customer Experience: from frictionless onboarding and claims processing to empowering customers with real-time risk assessment. Deliver tomorrow's dream customer experience today – connected, automated and transparent!
- Ignite the AI Revolution! Data Strategies to Fuel Your AI Capabilities: capture, process and integrate data from different sources to drive additional business value. Start thinking data as an asset and understand data's real value while retaining the strategic advantage
- Over 16 Case studies on Accelerating Underwriting, Fast-Tracking Claims and Boosting Customer Experience: get the exclusive insights directly from insurance leaders on how AI and machine learning are impacting core business areas to reduce turn-around times, lower costs and improve customer experience
Price: Standard: GBP 999.00