SMi Group are proud to announce that the 20th annual Global MilSatCom conference and exhibition will return to London on 6th, 7th and 8th November at Queen Elizabeth II Centre, and a small satellite and disruptive space technology focus day on the 5th November at St. James' Court.
As Europe's leading military communications event for satellite professionals, Global MilSatCom's reputation has been built on the high-level international speakers and decision makers it attracts and the fantastic interactive opportunities offered during the conference sessions, workshops and networking receptions.
This year will cover: developments and updates to international MilSatCom programmes, such as Skynet 6, the impact of the U.S. National Defence Authorization Act 2018; promising 'Fundamental Reform of National Security Space', and reflections the Wideband AoA. It will also explore: allied collaboration and future military programmes, resilience and protection in future architectures, next generation small sat LEO constellation and much more!
Key Reasons to Attend Global MilSatCom 2018:
- Critical host nation support, up to and including the ministerial level - providing comprehensive coverage of the UK's space sector and SATCOM goals
- An international speaker line up unrivalled within other events, that provide key updates from established and emerging space-faring nations across the globe
- A dedicated focus day looking at how small satellite constellations and disruptive space technology is revolutionizing space-based communications
- Meet and network with over 500 attendees from defence agencies, militaries, governments and industry over 8 hours of breaks; as well as 2 drinks receptions and 2 conference dinners
- A key day focused on developments on US SATCOM - analysing growing requirements, programme proceedings and procurement plans
Early Bird Booking Discounts:
- BOOK BY JUNE 29TH TO SAVE £200!
- BOOK BY 28TH SEPTEMBER TO SAVE £100!
Conference: Commercial Rate: GBP 1999.0,
Conference: Active Military Personnel Rate: GBP 899.0,
Conference: Government Personnel Rate: GBP 899.0,
Focus Day: Commercial Rate: GBP 899.0,
Focus Day: Active Military Personnel Rate: GBP 599.0,
Focus Day: Government Personnel Rate: GBP 599.0