AJL Home Inspections
  • 10 Ashfield Court
    St Mellons
    CF3 0AE
Do you need an Energy Performance Certificate for your Property? Look no further!

If you have a property you are about to put on the market, or rent out, then by law, you will need an Energy Performance Certificate (EPC).

Your estate agent or solicitor can organise this for you, but why not cut out the middle man and come direct?

AJL Home Inspections have been providing EPC's to the people of Newport for 10 years, and are a local and trusted firm.

Fully insured and DBS checked, our Domestic Energy Assessors can provide you with the certificate and even send it to your agent or solicitor on your behalf.

So if you need an EPC why not call AJL Home Inspections, a local Newport business on 07811 497 157 to arrange an appointment today!


Social Interaction