The Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership invite you to the Collaborating for Growth Business Show 2012 at the Madjeski Stadium on the 18th of April.
One of the highlights of the day is a series of Apprenticeship Workshops taking place from 11.30am to 2.00pm, which will showcase work from some of the brightest and best apprentices in the Thames Valley Berkshire region, highlight what funding is available for apprentices, and aim to answer any questions that businesses considering apprentices mayhave. There will be five employer-run workshops where businesses will be onhand to tell their apprenticeship success stories:
• 11.30am to 12.00pm - Henley based business, PJ Sparks Electrical Contractors Ltd and Bracknell and Wokingham College will discuss why ‘Apprenticeships Are Good For Business’
• 12.00pm to 12.30pm - Compressor Products International and West Berkshire Training Consortium will be talking about why they recruit apprentices, and the benefits they have brought to the business
• 12.30pm to 1.00pm - David McGill, HR Manager of construction company Kier presents on ‘Apprenticeships – From An Employers Perspective’
• 1.00pm to 1.30pm - Dawson Media Direct and IT training specialists QA Training from Slough will be addressing businesses on ‘Busting The Myths And Preconceptions About Apprenticeships’
• 1.30pm to 2.00pm - The National Apprenticeship Service’s Julie Rossington and a panel of experts will host the final workshop where they will be talking about how apprenticeships can work for businesses and the government grants currentlyavailable’
The apprenticeship workshops are essential for organisations involved in apprenticeships in any way, and for anyone interested in finding out more about taking on apprentices. We would be delighted if you would like to come along to the Collaborating for Growth event.
If you would like any further information on the apprenticeship workshops, or would like to register your interest in attending, please contact Michelle Allison at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.