Rural Bulletin from Painters Solicitors
20th November 2012
... Comments

Private water supplies from a well, borehole or spring now will have to be tested for its quality. Any test failure is likely to require replacement of old piping, installation of a UV filter or new surface water run-off arrangements.

Farms, hotels, caravan parks and holiday lets, plus supplies to large domestic areas (typically shared by 50 people or more) will need a full risk assessment to be carried out within five years, and sampling/analysis once a year.

Many local authorities will be asking for completed risk assessment forms and there are businesses that will complete the assessment for you, including monitoring and sampling.

It could also be advisable to seek legal advice too about your private water supply.

Contact Wendy Beaumont Painters Solicitors on

01562 535019

About the Author

Karen H

Member since: 9th July 2012

Hi my name is Karen Haynes and I own thebestofkidderminster.

I am passionate about helping the best local businesses to develop their brand and image & ultimately achieve growth through a variety of marketing...

Popular Categories