With the defence industry becoming ever more data driven, ensuring that space systems can operate both safely and efficiently is crucial for government and military agencies.
SMi's 13th annual Military Space Situational Awareness (SSA) conference will bring together key military, government, civilian and industry stakeholders, to discuss leading approaches and strategies being adopted to generate a holistic approach to SSA, at a time when the domain is growing increasingly congested with active satellites, space debris and adverse threats.
Key focuses include: Space Surveillance and Tracking (SST) data, next-generation sensor and radar capabilities, space weather, intercontinental-ballistic missile strikes, space governance of Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellite launches and planned mega-constellations, and much more!
• Hear from senior military and civil officials on the latest solutions being implemented to enhance the security of space assets through domain awareness
• Discuss key issues impacting space security including debris, weather and hostile threats
• With the era of mega-constellations in LEO approaching, debate how best government and industry can manage further space congestion through policy implementation and best practices to ensure effective and sustainable use of these assets
• Discuss the benefits of allied cooperation of Space Situational Awareness (SSA) services and information to create a holistic approach to SSA and a more accurate global picture
Early bird discount!
• Register by 15th December to save £400
• Register by 31st January to save £200
• Register by 28th February to save £100
View the agenda or register online at: http://www.military-space.com/evvnt
Standard Rate: GBP 1499
Government Personnel Rate: GBP 899
Acting Military Personnel Rate: GBP 899
Category: Conferences | Government and Social Sector | Defence and Military