**CANCELLED** DUE TO THE TRACK BEING WEATHER DAMAGED **CANCELLED*
AN INVITATION FROM EXETER ACES CYCLE SPEEDWAY
SATURDAY 24th March 2018 @ 19.00
COME ALONG AND WITNESS CYCLE SPEEDWAY RACING AT THE ONLY CLUB IN THE
*Speeches & Floodlights switched on by the Lord Mayor of Exeter,Leslie Robson & Cllr Phil Bialyk, Portfolio Holder for Health, Wellbeing & Sports for Exeter City Council alongside an Aces committee member @ 19.00.
* Followed by competitive racing from elite riders, as well as the Aces junior members.
* Dignitaries from Devon County/Exeter City Councils, local businesses and cycling/community initiatives have already been invited.
* All media outlets & schools in the area have also been invited.
* Exeter Falcon's Motor Speedway bike will be on show.
* Our facilities are also open for hot & cold refreshments; chips, burgers/hot dogs, snacks, tea, coffee and cold drinks, etc.
* Free parking outside of the club or on Cofton Road.
EXETER ACES HAVE BEEN IN THE CITY SINCE 1963...WHY NOT SEE WHAT WERE ALL ABOUT?