Local firm of electricians J&J Richardson is our local hero this week after they came to the rescue of an Ealing resident recently when their electrical fuse box was melting and emitting smoke.
John Richardson received an emergency call out after the distressed local found his number on The Best of Ealing website (he can track where his business is coming from through a dedicated number with a whisper on the line).
"It started with a faint smell of burning that we couldn't locate then we opened that cupboard and there was smoke...."
This problem rang a chord with me as we had a similar experience about a year after we moved into our house with a small baby.
So if you haven't checked your fuse box - especially if you have just moved into a new home - call an electrician today rather than having to call the fire brigade tomorrow. Electrical faults are a common cause of household fires so minimize the risk for your property by having the fuse box checked and replaced if necessary.
The following Cookies are used on this Site. Users who allow all the Cookies will enjoy the best experience and all functionality on the Site will be available to you.
You can choose to disable any of the Cookies by un-ticking the box below but if you do so your experience with the Site is likely to be diminished.
In order to interact with this site.
To help us to measure how users interact with content and pages on the Site so we can make things better.
To show content from Google Maps.
To show content from YouTube.
To show content from Vimeo.
To share content across multiple platforms.
To view and book events.
To show user avatars and twitter feeds.
To show content from TourMkr.
To interact with Facebook.
To show content from WalkInto.