Ealing property expert, John Bishop of Colin Bibra Estate Agents and Prince Evans Solicitors have joined forces to present this seminar on how to minimise your risk and effectively address any problems that arise, to include:
• How to get your tenant properly checked out
• How to spot and act on initial problems
• When and how to use a solicitor to best effect
• Get the notices for possession right so you don’t lose time and money later!
• Using the correct court procedure to get Possession and Money Judgments
Today’s tough economic climate requires decisive and informed property management to keep your property investments fully protected. Many landlords are increasingly asking:
• What happens if my tenants lose their jobs?
• What can I do if my tenant is paying later and later each month?
• How can I protect my investment from being sublet?
• How can I ensure I know who is living in my property and keeping it maintained to a high standard?
The rental market in Ealing is buoyant and is to be taken advantage of. We understand that your rental property is a significant asset and your goal is to maximise the income and capital return on your investment.
However, the employment market is precarious and tenants are increasingly unwilling to meet their obligations. How can you protect your asset to the best of your ability?
Date: Tuesday 24th May
Time: 5.15pm registration for a 6pm start
Venue: Ealing Golf Club, Perivale Lane, Greenford, UB6 8TS
Whilst the seminar is FREE, booking is essential!
To book a place, please register with Louise Heasman on 07950 248038 or email her at email@example.com