GB Vehicle Leasing

5/5 based on 24 reviews
Local Feedback
In October 2017, Craig said:
Trouble free and first class customer service. I would like to once again thank you and the other members of the team for the outstanding and attentive customer service provided by each and everyone of you, even down to Ben, the delivery guy who spent an hour with me this morning explaining the inner workings of the car. Every step of the process has run smoothly without any hiccups. Regular updates from each of you have kept me up to speed with the progress of each stage of the order process. I can safely say that having purchased many new cars over the last 20 years, this is the most satisfying and professional encounter I have experienced. You will be highly recommended to friends and colleagues. Many thanks to all of the team at GB Vehicle Leasing and Ben. I will no doubt be in touch in 3 years time. Please pass on my thanks.”
In October 2017, Cheryl said:
Excellent experience. This was my first time leasing a vehicle and i feel i was given all of the information necessary to make an informed decision about the many options available.
In October 2017, Kris K said:
It has been a pleasure dealing with everyone from initial contact with Dave advising us on the most suitable finance route right through to Katie, Shannon and Steph who made sure we were kept up to date with the progress of all paperwork and final delivery of the car.
In October 2017, Wayne K said:
“I have been really pleased with the service provided GB Vehicle Leasing to date - the car is fantastic and arrived exactly when advised with communications submitted and answered promptly by the team. Many thanks for all you help and I would definitely recommend you to a friend.”
In October 2017, Iain Roles said:
Excellent and professional throughout !!! Could not imagine a more helpful service . The assistance an idiot like me has received from start to finish has been absolutely superb !!!
In October 2017, Shaun Thomas said:
Great company to work with, always kept me informed with updated delivery date, always responded to emails quickly and wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
In October 2017, Peter C said:
Very pleased with service. Got an absolute bargain on a BMW 335d complete with full maintenance cheaper that what most companies could supply a Mondeo for without maintenance. Excellent. Recommended. The guy I dealt with was Max.
In October 2017, Mr Bryant said:
Very pleased with my experience with GB Vehicle Leasing. Not only did they offer a fantastic deal but they kept me updated with progress throughout the ordering process. My car was delivered ahead of schedule and I am thrilled with it. I will be recommending GB Vehicle Leasing to my friend.
This feedback section provides additional endorsements via thank you cards and letters.
Our local marketing team have accepted the content as genuine.
Displaying page 1 of 1