AFG LAW

5/5 based on 324 reviews
Local Feedback
In November 2019, Mrs Cordock said:
Rhianne, Lily and Heather were amazing on my house sale/purchase even when the seller caused difficulties for us. They worked late, at weekends and kept me up to date. They were always professional and polite. Rhianne in particular was a star!
In June 2017, Mr and Mrs Dawson said:
I was very satisfied with the service that I received from AFG LAW. The information was easy to understand, the team friendly and helpful and I was kept informed at all times.
In September 2016, Conveyancing said:
Excellent. Explained everything in terms I understood. Gave good advice. Professional.
In September 2016, Residential property sale said:
Am excellent, professional service providing very good communication of progress.
In September 2016, Conveyancing said:
We were very impressed with the overall service and will certainly recommend. Communication updates were excellent.
In September 2016, Client in Bolton said:
Made first time of buying a property easy and worry free. Would recommend.
In September 2016, Conveyancing said:
Provides an excellent service - friendly. I go to Carl all the time. Fantastic and professional. Carl and the secretaries are an asset to AFG LAW.
In July 2016, Purchase of house, Bolton said:
Amazing service - couldn't have done anymore. No stress, no problems and all went extremely smoothly. Was extremely pleased with Mr Fletcher and would definitely recommend to anyone moving. Will definitely be using this solicitors again. First class service.
In July 2016, Conveyancing work, Bolton said:
excellent, professional service. Will definitely be using again.
In July 2016, Sold my house said:
Brilliant and informative. Quick to respond and cuts out all the legal jargon. Client in Bolton, May 2016
In July 2016, Client in Twickenham said:
Efficient, prompt and responsive service provided in a challenging timescale. Very satisfied.
In June 2016, Client in Y Felinheli said:
Very professional, good at keeping me informed. I would recommend this company.
In May 2016, House conveyancing client said:
Generally a very good professional service. I would recommend this company. Client from Hebden Bridge
This feedback section provides additional endorsements via thank you cards and letters.
Our local marketing team have accepted the content as genuine.
Displaying page 1 of 1