Here we are again... New Year's resolution time and this year really is the year we're going to get fitter/healthier/slimmer... insert whichever is relevant!
And we all know that so often those good intentions with which we begin January have already faded to a distant memory before February has arrived!
But making a few changes in life doesn't have to be so monumental that it means you lose the will to keep it up permanently.
Chislehurst Chiropractic have some ideas for very simple actions you can take to live a healthier life, changes you can make that you'll want to keep up. Remember, even just small steps taken consistently over time add up to big results toward living a happier, healthier life.
1. Take a walk every day, 5 days a week or 3 days a week (start slow and build up)
2. Try a new physical activity that sounds fun to you
3. Take the stairs instead of the elevator
4. Park as far away from the shops as possible and walk
5. Don't drive everywhere, walk if you can
6. Every day turn on some music you love and dance when nobody is watching
Introducing these simple changes to your life will help you feel better and more positive. Go on, give it a go!